Forum Costasur - CostaSur.com | Costasur.com

Forum

Close
close
Rappelez Mot de passe

Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, indiquez ci-dessous votre adresse email. Le mot de passe vous parviendra tout de suite à cette adresse électronique
Vous n'êtes toujours pas enregistré? Enregistrez-vous avec Costasur, c’est totalement gratuit ! Vous serez le premier à connaître nos offres et nos promotions

Catégories » Foro general de Costasur

cala d or mallorca hotels or the ones in pollenca? Sujet de john le 08/01/2013 à 08:15:19

Hi there!!!

My name is john and come from Birmingham. I have discovered your website and would like to get some advice on planning my trip to Mallorca. I was recomended to travel to Cala d'Or or to Pollensa but would like to receive some advice on What to do in Cala d'Or or in pollensa. Can anybody tell me the best Hotels in Cala d'Or from May 2013 onwards? I was told also that pollensa is a very good idea to rent a private apartment. Are the apartments in Cala d'or also good? Is May a good time to travel to Cala d'Or or to Pollensa? Which one is a better destination?

Kind regards

John

Réponse de andres perello le 12/01/2013 à 08:07:35

Hi John,

My name is Andres Perello and I am the tourist Guide for Cala d'Or in the COSTASUR GUIDE. I would suggest you to have a tour and visit the guide in the following address: http://calador.costasur.com/en/index.html. If you are looking for Hotels in Cala d'Or there is a section that will provide you information on the hotels in the area: http://calador.costasur.com/en/hotels.html

Please bear in mind that there are many different areas in the Cala d'Or destination and you will find hotels from the following areas: Mondrago, Porto Petro, Cala Egos, Es Forti, Marina Cala d'Or, Cala d'or Center, Cala Gran, Cala Ferrera, Cala Esmeralda and Cala Serena. All of  them have a different added value. Some will have a good price, some others will be in front of a beutiful and exclusive beach and some others will be high standard Hotels or will be right with a Natural Park. Please have a detailed look though it and contact me if you need further information.

I hope you enjoy your holidays in Cala d'Or in Mallorca.

Réponse de Fred le 21/01/2013 à 09:31:07

Hi,

My name is Fred and come from Denmark. I was in Cala d'Or last year and can tell you it is a great place. I stayed in a private apartment but some friends told me that cala de mar and parquemar were also good choices if you are looking for aparthotels. I would recommend sailing with Vita Bel it is the most wellknown sailing atraction in Mallorca!!!. The beaches are all beautiful but felt Cala Gran and Cala Ferrera were too busy. I much prefer Cala Barca and Cala Sa Nau.

I will not be travelling to cala d'or this year since will try to see how it is alcudia. I hope to go back to cala d'or next year!!!

Bye

Fred

Réponse de le 13/01/2014 à 13:24:26

Hi John,

my name is Sergio and I live in Palma, the capital of Majorca.

Last year I've been with my partner and my family in the Sol Cala d'Or Apartments and I can tell you that those days were great because the apartments are comfortable and fully equipped; they are in a good location in the center of the village and a short distance from the main Cala Gran Beach

I've only been in Pollença to visit a day and also i liked it a lot but I do not know hotels there. I'ts a beautiful rural place of the Island that you can visit when you are tired of the beach. ;)

And travel in May is the best time of the year!

Best regards!!

Sergio