FORO DE VIAJES a todos los destinos | Costasur.com - Costasur.com

FORO DE VIAJES a todos los destinos | Costasur.com

Close
close
Recordar Contraseña

Si no recuerda su contraseña en Costasur, puede introducir su dirección de correo electrónico y en pocos segundos la recibirá.
Conéctate a Costasur

Foros » Reservation Process

No Confirmation for Bus Ticket Tema de Jesse Ogushwitz el 31/01/2013 a las 21:08:03

I just purchased two tickets on the 9:30am bus from Granada to Madrid on February 14, 2013 and received no confirmation. The screen kept asking me to pay even though I entered credit card informationt twice. How can I confirm if the payment went though?

Respuesta de Lourdes.L el 01/02/2013 a las 12:11:24

Hello Jesse,

Thank you for contacting us. In that case, we recommend you to call Movelia, which is the bus company you booked with. The phone number is +34 902 33 55 33.

Best regards

Respuesta de Melanie el 01/02/2013 a las 13:56:04

Dear Jesse,

We also inform you that there is required a spanish credit card or a foreign credit card with electronic signature to make the booking online with Movelia. If your credit card has no electronic signature accredited by your bank, the credit card will not be accepted in our booking process.

If you haven´t received any booking number or confirmation by email, the booking wasn´t done correctly.

If there was a charge on your credit card and you didn´t receive any confirmation by email, please contact us and let us know your booking number and credit card details that we can confirm your booking correctly.

We remain at your disposal for further questions or information. 

Thanks for understanding. 

Best regards,

Costasur.com

Respuesta de Joanna el 15/04/2013 a las 16:01:34

Hi Jesse,

I had the same problem. I booked my ticket from Seville to Lisbon and I didint get any confirmation by e mail. But at the end of my booking process I got that information:

PAYMENT RESULTS

Amount   41,60  Euros    Merchant         MOVELIA BILLETES AUTOBUS    Merchant Number         30502728    Terminal         1    Order reference number         000018769831            Date         14 / 04 / 2013    Time         03 : 41      Merchant Url         http://www.movelia.es     AUTHORIZED OPERATION WITH CODE:  030643  

I am worry now because I got some kind of reservation numbers but there is not e mail or even information that transaction was canceled. Could you help me to clarify this situation?

Best regards,

Joanna.

Respuesta de Melanie el 16/04/2013 a las 09:32:39

Dear Joanna,

Thanks for your message.

To check if your booking was realised correctly and to resend you the booking confirmation, we need your full name, ID and email adress. Please contact us by phone 0034 902 502 641 or by email to bookings@costasur.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Costasur.com