Costasur - CostaSur.com | Costasur.com

Costasur - alles für den Urlaub. Ferienwohnungen, Ferienhäuser, Hotels und Flüge online buchen.

Close
close
Passwort nochmal zusenden lassen

Wenn Sie sich nicht an Ihr Passwort erinnern können, bitten wir Sie, hier, Ihre Email Adresse einzugeben und in wenigen Minuten erhalten Sie eine Email von uns mit Ihren Passwort.
Noch nicht registiert? Sich bei Costasur zu registrieren ist völlig kostenlos. So erhalten Sie als erster unsere Angebote und Aktionen.

Kategorien » Reservation Process

Bus ticket Thema von GONCALVES PERDEREAU am 26/07/2012 um 15:14:24

Hello,

I bought two places on Costasur.com to go to Paris Bagnolet in Lisbon by bus ALSA in the 7th of August. The departure is at 6: 00 pm and the arrival is at 8 : 45 pm the next day. 

It was Monday night ( 24/07/2012). I made the transaction through bank payment.

I still have not received anything by email and it was not debit on my account.My name is GONCALVES PERDEREAU. I'can't print anynthing.

I have to take other places ? The transaction is made ?

Thank you for your response 

Antwort von Melanie am 26/07/2012 um 15:55:54

Dear Goncalves,

Thank you very much for contacting with Costasur.com

As we have no access to your booking without your booking number, we kindly ask you to contact directly with our bus provider, which is Movelia.

Please contact the Customer Service Center of Movelia, that they can confirm your booking and send you your booking confirmation by email.

The telephone numer is: +34 902 33 55 33

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Costasur.com